Red Maryland Radio #459: May 14, 2020
On this week’s show:
- We talk about the latest on the COVID-19 pandemic including:
- Governor Larry Hogan’s withdrawal of the stay-at-home order;
- The continued validity of the lawsuit against the Hogan Administration;
- How Anne Arundel County is contributing to a double standard between taxpayers and county employees.
- We also catch up on the latest in the rest of Maryland including:
- Who wins when two liberal priorities come together? It’s hard to say, but taxpayers will lose.
- How the Baltimore Sun Editorial Board continues to get things wrong. Again and again.
- Plus the latest in Maryland Republican Party infighting as we head to this weekend’s virtual convention.
Red Maryland Radio airs Thursdays at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network and Facebook Live. and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on your favorite podcast app.