Red Maryland Radio #456: April 23, 2020
On this week’s show:
- The latest on the COVID-19 pandemic including:
- Protests in Annapolis urging the re-opening of Maryland;
- Reaction to the protests, including another insulting Baltimore Sun op-ed and Peter Franchot staffer Len Foxwell sharing his true feelings;
- Governor Hogan draws President Trump’s ire when it comes to COVID-19 tests from South Korea;
- Legislative Republicans are continuing to push back on boating, masks, and other aspects of the Governor’s emergency order.
- We take a look at a relatively busy week in politics, including
- The Maryland Republican Party has moved to a Virtual Convention;
- The General Assembly won’t have a special session;
- And we preview this week’s Special General Election between Kweisi Mfume and Kimberly Klacik.
Red Maryland Radio airs Thursdays at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network and Facebook Live. and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on your favorite podcast app.