Red Maryland Radio #431: October 3, 2019
It’s another brand new episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- A recap of last week’s Maryland Young Republicans Roast of Dirk Haire;
- Lots of new laws went into effect this week; which ones are flying under the radar?
- Lots of people are talking about an impending race for Comptroller, including one Democratic candidate who may not be able to pronounce it.
- We follow up to last week’s discussion about the Music Tax: the bill is moving forward, and how County Councilman Tom Quirk was unhappy with our coverage;
- And we take a look at the mess that Maryland’s marijuana regime continues to be, with a revolving door of commission members, restraining orders, investigations, and other nonsense.
Trending: Red Maryland October 2019 Poll
Red Maryland Radio airs Thursdays at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.
This week’s episode is sponsored by Red Maryland on Patreon. Become a patron to get exclusive content, swag, and more. Visit patreon.com/redmaryland to become a patron today.