The Air Raid #231: May 19, 2019
A special edition of The Air Raid, featuring interviews from the Maryland Republican Party 2019 Spring Convention. Once again, Red Maryland was the only media outlet to cover the convention.
- State Party Chairman Dirk Haire;
- Washington County Central Committee Chairman Jerry DeWolf, the 2018 MDGOP Man of the Year;
- Laura Bogley, Legislative director for Maryland Right to Life;
- Dwight Patel, Member of the Montgomery County Republican Central Committee;
- Delegate Jesse Pippy;
- Montgomery County Teenage Republicans Chairman Ryan Gniadek;
- State Party Secretary and Red Maryland Contributor Mark Uncapher;
- Corine Frank, member of the Anne Arundel County Republican Central Committee and candidate for the Board of Education;
- Katherine Adelaide, member of the Carroll County Republican Central Committee discussing her resolution urging a veto of HB 1272;
- Al Mendelsohn, member of the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee discussing his resolution against Delegate Rick Impallaria;
- State Party 3rd Vice-Chairman Matt Adams
- Marie Fischer, President of the Republican Club of Frederick County and the 2018 MDGOP Woman of the Year.
Trending: The Baltimore Sun Needs to Read the Room
Be sure to support Red Maryland on Patreon: patreon.com/redmaryland
The Air Raid airs Sundays at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on iTunes, Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.
This week’s episode of The Air Raid is sponsored by The 1st Annual Montgomery County Teenage Republicans Banquet, featuring former Governor Bob Ehrlich. The banquet will be at Buca di Beppo, 122 Kentlands Boulevard in Gaithersburg. It’s free for teenage Republicans and $40 for those over 21. For more information contact Ryan Gnidek at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dwight Patel email@example.com. (Auth: Montgomery County Republican Central Committee, Don Irvine, Treas.)
This week’s episode is also sponsored by the 2019 Montgomery County Republican Party Lincoln Day Dinner featuring guest speaker, Lt. Gov. Boyd Rutherford. The dinner takes place on Monday, June 17th, at the Doubletree Hotel, 8120 Wisconsin Ave. in Bethesda. Sponsorship opportunities are available. For tickets and more information click here. (Auth: Montgomery County Republican Central Committee, Don Irvine, Treasurer)
This week’s episode is also sponsored by the National Federation of Republican Women Campaign School, which comes to Maryland on June 1st. Learn how to write a successful campaign plan, understand campaign finance laws, raise money, organize volunteers, use social media… and much, much more! $100 all-inclusive fee includes lunch & the NFRW Campaign Management School Manual. All Republicans — both women and men — welcome. Click here to learn more. (Auth: Maryland Federation of Republican Women; Sharron Carrick, Treas).
Finally, this weeks’ episode is brought to you by the 2020 Red Maryland Leadership Conference. Buy your early bird tickets through May 31st!