Red Maryland Radio #409: April 25, 2019 and April Poll Results
It’s another brand new episode of Red Maryland Radio here on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- We make a major announcement about the future and evolution of Red Maryland; we’re on Patreon!;
- We unveil the results of the Red Maryland April Poll;
- Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh had a very bad day;
- Maryland Democratic Party Chair Maya Rockeymoore Cummings stepped in it again with another asinine, tone-deaf move;
- Governor Larry Hogan was in New Hampshire this week; we talk (again) about his 2020 presidential prospects;
- And the Baltimore Sun Guild took great umbrage to Brian’s piece about their potential strike.
Trending: Red Maryland Radio #413: May 23, 2019
All that and more on this week’s episode of Red Maryland Radio…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.
This week’s episode of Red Maryland Radio is sponsored by the Frederick County Republican Party, who invites you to their Lincoln-Reagan Dinner at the Linganore Winery, 13601 Glissans Mill Rd in Mount Airy on Friday, May 10th. The keynote speaker for this year’s dinner will be Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan. Click here to learn more. (Auth: Frederick County Republican Central Committee; JoeyLynn Hough, Treasurer)