Red Maryland Radio #405: March 28, 2019
It’s an all-new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight’s show:
- We talk with Washington County Republican Party Chairman Jerry DeWolf about the Supreme Court hearing on Maryland’s Redistricting Lawsuit, of which DeWolf is a plaintiff;
- We also discuss the latest from Annapolis, including:
- Governor Hogan’s veto of the $15 Minimum Wage, the School Calendar Bill, and the Alcohol Tobacco Commission legislation;
- The latest in Democratic scandals featuring Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh and Delegate Jay Jalisi;
- The failure of Assisted Suicide in the Senate;
- Passage of the Handgun Permit Review Board repeal in the Senate;
- Pot companies going to court to protect their business;
- The politicization of living conditions at Laurel Racetrack;
- Alarm bells that tax hikes may be on the horizon, and much more.
Trending: Kirwan’s Dreamworld
All that and more on this week’s episode of Red Maryland Radio…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.