Red Maryland Radio Episode #400: February 21, 2019 and February Poll Results
It’s the 400th Episode of Red Maryland Radio!
On this week’s show:
- We talk with Ross Marchand, Director of Policy for the Taxpayer Protection Alliance, about a proposal to lower Maryland’s corporate tax rate.
- We discuss the latest goings on in the General Assembly, including assisted suicide, drivers licenses, the Fight for 15, Hogan 2020, and more.
- We take a look at the recent Goucher Poll.
- We unveil the results of the Red Maryland February Poll.
- And we reflect on the first 400 episodes of the show.
All that and more on this week’s episode of Red Maryland Radio…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on iTunes, Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.
This week’s episode is sponsored by Brad Rohrs at Howard Bank. Visit Brad at BradtheBanker.com or give him a call at 443-876-2846. It’s also sponsored by the Montgomery County Republican Party 2019 Convention. Learn more at https://www.mcgop.com/convention2019.