Red Maryland Radio #401: February 28, 2019
It’s an all-new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight on the Red Maryland Network;
- We share an interview Greg conducted with Dr. Ryan Anderson of the Heritage Foundation regarding assisted suicide;
- We take a look at what’s going on in the General Assembly, including the Fight for 15, the abortion amendment, assisted suicide, Gun Day, and more;
- Not a good week for Maryland Democrats, as hate-filled leaders Delegate Mary Ann Lisanti and Robbie Leonard get exposed;
- More on the Larry Hogan 2020 boomlet, including David Bossie’s role in rounding up Maryland Republicans for Trump;
- And Brian shares some of his thoughts about CPAC.
This week’s episode is sponsored by Brad Rohrs. Visit Brad at BradtheBanker.com or give him a call at 443-876-2846.