Red Maryland Radio #390: December 6, 2018
It’s another new episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- Democrats select new leadership and are veering even more to the left;
- Newly elected Democratic county leaders are already heading toward tax hikes and sanctuary cities;
- The Washington Post parrots a Red Maryland podcast about Maryland’s competitiveness;
- We preview this weekend’s Maryland Republican Party Convention;
- And we delve into more listener feedback from last week’s show and from the Red Maryland Awards Nominations.
Trending: Thank You
Don’t forget we’ll be simulcasting this week’s show on Facebook Live.…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.