Red Maryland Radio #378: September 12, 2018
It’s a special Wednesday edition of Red Maryland Radio.
On this week’s show:
- We talk about the latest in the Governor’s race, including how the Hogan campaign is blowing away the Jealous campaign on TV ads, the latest great work from the Hogan campaign, more national coverage of the Jealous campaign that doesn’t help him much, what the Jealous Medicare-for-All plan really is, and fan mail from my Capital column.
- We’ll talk about the weird David Trone saga;
- The revolt against the bike lobby is starting, both in Baltimore and Annapolis. We talk about the revolt.
- Are Montgomery County Schools setting up a Democratic lobbying effort? Maybe.
- And we talk about Hurricane Florence.
Trending: Catherine Pugh Should Resign
Don’t forget we’ll be simulcasting this week’s show on Facebook Live.…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.