Red Maryland Radio #355: March 27, 2018
It’s a special Tuesday edition of Red Maryland Radio Tonight at 8 PM.
On this week’s show:
- We look at state gun policy in the wake of the March for Our Lives;
- As the Redistricting case heads to the Supreme Court, Maryland Democrats get exposed;
- We’re one step closer to Democrats inserting organized voter fraud into the State Constitution;
- The establishment is continuing to line up behind Rushern Baker;
- And we’ll talk about the lack of common sense in politics and media, both nationally and here at home.
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.
Trending: The Elephants in the Room