Red Maryland Radio #353: March 8, 2018
It’s a new edition of Red Maryland Radio tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- Kevin Kamenetz and Rushern Baker had a very bad day having their corruption exposed to the world;
- We’ll talk about Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh’s boneheaded decision about the planned “March for Our Lives”;
- There’s a movement toward removing the Governor from the parole process. Is this a good idea?
- Are Maryland Democrats practicing sex discrimination? We’ll discuss;
- We dive into the ever fun listener feedback;
- And Brian will explain to Greg why the next #KlineVacation should be on a cruise.
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.