Red Maryland Radio #343: December 14, 2017, Red Maryland Poll Results, and 2017 Red Maryland Award Finalists
It’s a brand new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight on the Red Maryland Network:
On this week’s show:
- The latest on the lawsuit regarding the pay of Secretaries Wendi Peters and Dennis Schraeder;
- We talked about Brian Frosh’s latest lawsuit boondoggle;
- The new head of the “nonpartisan” Department of Legislative Services is Mike Miller’s Chief of Staff? Really?
- While we point out that facts are stubborn things, Republicans are proposal new carry legislation.
- A new plan to deal with sexual harassment in the General Assembly; does it go far enough?
- And we unveil the results of the Red Maryland December Poll and announce the finalists for the 2017 Red Maryland Awards
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.
Trending: Just How Extreme is NARAL? Now We Know