Red Maryland Radio #334: October 11, 2017
It’s another special Wednesday episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- The Democrats had a gubernatorial candidate forum, and it goes like you would expect it to;
- Brian Frosh’s first foray into being an independent branch of government is a dud;
- It won’t surprise you to learn that Gambling Expansion is on the minds of some in 2018;
- Amie Hoeber is staffing up. What does it mean?
- And Greg has a theory about why Meagan Simonaire is leaving the House of Delegates.
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes, on Stitcher, on Spreaker, Tune In, and Google Play.