Red Maryland Radio #306: March 16, 2017 and March Poll Results
It’s a brand new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- We unveil the results of the Red Maryland March Poll;
- A redistricting lawsuit is going to force Mike Miller and Mike Busch into depositions under oath; what it all means;
- State Senator Bryan Simonaire is hopping mad about being called out for using veteran suicides as a political prop;
- More news as the General Assembly winds along;
- And is America’s move away from faith causing our political problems? We discuss.
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.