Red Maryland News Hour: February 17, 2017
It’s the Red Maryland News Hour for this week, bringing you the best in State politics.
On the program this week:
- Catholics come to Annapolis. We hear from Archbishop Lori and President Mike Miller;
- Physician-Assisted Suicide comes before the legislature. We hear from those for it, and those against it;
- If you hurt someone while driving,you may have to pay, according to a bill by Mary-Beth Carozza;
- Delegate Meagan Simonaire gives a tribute to President Lincoln;
- We hear from House Minority Leader Nic Kipke and immigration advocates about the effort to give AG Frosh power to sue the Trump administration;
- Gun Days are coming. We hear from a Second Amendment advocate.