Maryland Ballot Question Summary
Here’s a summary of some of what we have written here at Red Maryland on the questions you’ll be voting on this Tuesday:
- The Editors of Red Maryland urge you to vote no on Question 1, which is a partisan hackjob attack aimed squarely at Governor Larry Hogan.
Anne Arundel County
- A rundown of ballot questions in the County. We urge you to vote for Questions A, B, E, and F. We urge you to vote no on Question D.
- A dissenting view on Question C.
- The Editors of Red Maryland urge you to vote yes on Montgomery County Question B, which will enact much-needed term limits in Montgomery County.
Prince George’s County
- A rundown of ballot questions in Prince George’s County. Vote no on everything.