Red Maryland Radio #287: October 27, 2016
It’s an all new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- Delegate Kathy Szeliga joins us to discuss the state of the Debate, Veterans Issues, and more
- Maryland’s budget is in deep trouble due to Democratic mismanagement; we’ve been warning you about it;
- Maryland’s House Democratic Caucus has nobody who can or will challenge Governor Hogan, while the Washington Post calls the Governor the favorite in 2018;
- A member of the State Board of Education resigns in protest; what does it mean?
- And the Baltimore Sun Reporters Guild issued a quixotic statement about their pay.
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.
Trending: Red Maryland April 2020 Poll
This Red Maryland Network Program is brought to you by the Conservative Club of Maryland, the club standing for the three pillars of modern conservatism; tax reform, national security, and family values. To join the club or to learn more, visit conservativeclubofmaryland.com or check out the Facebook page, facebook.com/ccmaryland.