Red Maryland Radio #264: May 19, 2016
It’s a brand new episode of Red Maryland Radio live tonight at 8 PM.
On this week’s show:
- Frederick County Councilman Bud Otis has left the GOP; what does it mean?
- We’ll recap the Maryland Republican Party Spring Convention;
- Governor Larry Hogan signed a bunch of bills into law today; we’ll talk about some;
- Kathy Szeliga wants a confirmation hearing on Merrick Garland’s Supreme Court nomination; Good idea or bad idea?
- We’ll discuss the Baltimore City election situation, and Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake’s bizarre comments trying to pin the blame on Larry Hogan;
- A strange story in Crofton raises the visibility of Special Community Benefit Districts.
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.