Pre-Primary Election Roundup
For your convenience, here’s a handy link to articles about candidates and issues that have appeared on Red Maryland regarding the upcoming Primary Election on Tuesday
- The Editors of Red Maryland Endorsed Ted Cruz
- Yes Ted Cruz is a Natural Born Citizen
- Donald Trump is the Sh*t Sandwich I Won’t Eat
- Maryland Democrats and their Trump Obsession
- So Donald Trump wants to be the Conservative Standard Bearer?
- Maryland’s Presidential Delegates Are Just Fine
- It Can Happen Here
- A Modest Interview with Donald Trump
- RNC Cannot Afford to be Held Hostage by Trump
- Trump: Identifying the Rubes
- Remember when Delegate Deb Rey was briefly running for President?
US Senate Primary
- Red Maryland covered the November U.S. Senate Candidates forum
- Red Maryland Radio had Exclusive Interviews with the three leading candidates; we consolidated our interviews with Chrys Kefalas, Richard Douglas, and Kathy Szeliga into one special show.
- Barry Rascovar’s take on the race was intellectually lazy.
- Goucher’s Mileah Kromer also had a failed hot take on the race.
- Chrys Kefalas opposes some religious liberties.
- Kefalas campaign sends zany, delusional email.
- Kefalas outsources fundraising and phone banking to Washington.
- A national organization declared Kefalas a liberal.
- Kefalas implies endorsement from Governor Hogan that he does not have.
- Kefalas supported Heather Mizeur over Larry Hogan in 2014.
- Kefalas had trouble with the FEC.
- Kefalas claimed a Homestead Tax Deduction in DC as his primary residence
- Federal Candidates respond to the Hyde Amendment
- Red Maryland sponsored the 6th District Congressional Candidates debate in Montgomery County
- Red Maryland had interviews with several Congressional candidates
- Abortion has been a big issue in the 6th District. More than one debate has seen it as a topic.
- A national organization declared Amie Hoeber a liberal.
- Hoeber, Vogt Spar on Women’s Issues
- “Pro-Life” Delegate Kathy Afzali endorses pro-abortion Amie Hoeber
- Not Once but Twice the Amie Hoeber resources failed to use spellcheck
- Amie Hoeber has failed to vote in numerous Republican primaries, as backed up by the State Board of Elections.
- Amie Hoeber said Dan Bongino was not a serious candidate for Congress, something that she quickly backtracked on.
- Amie Hoeber is pro-abortion. She has been since 1979. She believes that it is settled law, though she thinks some are more settled than others.
- Amie Hoeber supported Martin O’Malley in 2010.
- Amie Hoeber’s husband is trying to buy her the Republican nomination. He’s spent more than $2 million to do so.
- Amie Hoeber’s lack of a forceful stance on abortion is as big a problem as her position.
- David Therrien in the 4th District and Liz Matory in the 8th District are also pro-abortion Republicans running for Congress.
Baltimore City Races