Red Maryland News Hour: January 15, 2016
It’s the Red Maryland News Hour for this week, bringing you the best in State politics this week.
On this week’s show:
- Could it be Satan? Senate President Mike Miller bedevils Red Maryland;
- Hogan to focus tax relief on retirees, small business, manufacturers, & working families;
- We talk to legislators about the upcoming session;
- We have some of the speeches made on the opening day of the General Assembly;
- Our news update includes the Governor helping the Route 32 corridor.