Red Maryland Radio #241: November 19, 2015
It’s an all new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight’s show:
- Governor Hogan’s decision on refugees is making waves. We discuss;
- We’ll tackle the #OccupyTowson nonsense;
- The Anne Arundel School Board Nominating Commission is reopening the nomination process for two School Board seats; what does it all mean?
- The Maryland Republican Party Convention is this weekend, and some bylaw amendments are ginning up some controversy (for some);
- And Greg says that the Maryland “establishment” is coalescing around Marco Rubio. We’ll discuss that, and figure out when I became “establishment.”
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.