Red Maryland Radio #234: October 1, 2015
It’s an all new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at special start time of 7 PM on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight’s show:
- Kathy Szeliga is in the US Senate race; what does it all mean?
- A discussion about the science of and forecasting Hurricane Joaquin;
- Are Tea Party congressmen serious about electing a conservative speaker? Apparently not.
- We’ve found water on Mars; what does it mean, and should that concern us?
- And a recap of the Orioles season
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.