Conservative Refuge Radio 5-18-2015
An all new edition of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- Governor Hogan is still fighting with state democrats over the budget. We’ll discuss the latest.
- The Supreme Court of the United States just made an important ruling affecting Maryland income taxes. I will give you the details.
- We open the “Fat File” to discuss Taxes and Restrictions Masquerading as Federal Dietary Guidelines.
- The New York Times has a cover story promoting suicide. We’ll discuss.
- And, since people judge you by the words you use, I share 17 Slang Names for your Spouse from the 18th Century.