Conservative Refuge Radio 4-20-2015
Another jam-packed installment of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- With the 2015 General Assembly session over, the media is coming out with their lists of winners and losers. Do these lists reflect what actually happened in Annapolis or just the bias of our state’s media. We’ll discuss.
- The Attorney General of Maryland finds a recent bill passed by the legislature and pushed by the LGBTA community as discriminatory while simultaneously opining that all traditional marriage laws are based upon hate.
- As we continue our discussion of the evils of physician assisted suicide, I share a piece from Wesley J. Smith on the suicide advocate’s argument regarding “rational elder suicide”.
- And we couldn’t record a show on 4-20 without mentioned marijuana. We’ll discuss how the burgeoning marijuana industry is like the tobacco industry of past decades denying the truth about the health effects of marijuana use.
- We end the show with a very special “Get Off My Lawn” featuring my daughter, Samantha Kline, getting some things off our chest. Definitely a must listen.