Conservative Refuge Radio 3/30/2015
Another jam-packed installment of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- With the state budget approaching a final passage, the issue of tax relief takes center stage. We’ll discuss.
- A new report shows the O’Malley health care exchange bilked tens of millions from US taxpayers leaving yet another mess for the Hogan administration to clean up.
- With doctor assisted suicide bills reaching votes in Annapolis, I share (and skewer) an absurd editorial on the subject in a local Maryland paper.
- Wesley J. Smith suggests we celebrate electricity instead of “Earth Day“. I agree.
- And because people judge you by the words you use, 15 pairs of words that seem etymologically related but are not.