Conservative Refuge Radio 3-23-2015
A special pre-taped edition of Conservative Refuge Radio .
On tonight’s show:
- More fallout from the House passage of the budget. What does the Republican opposition really mean?
- The Baltimore Sun’s call for expanded use of ignition interlock seems to have fallen on deaf ears in Annapolis.
- It seems that the advocates of legalizing marijuana in Maryland have really lowered their expectations.
- We open the “Fat Files” for this piece from Reason magazine.
- And I invite dopey “Facebook Warriors” to “Get Off My Lawn”
Trending: Thank You
All this and much, much more on Conservative Refuge Radio.
Tonight’s episode brought to you by the Maryland Federation of College Republicans (MDFCR) annual convention. For more information on this great event click http://mdfcr2015.eventbrite.com/