Conservative Refuge Radio 3-16-2015
Another jam-packed installment of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- With the open United States Senate seat drawing plenty of Democratic contenders, the primaries for vacated House seats opens up as well. We’ll discuss the latest.
- I will share some thoughts on my appearance on today’s Marc Steiner Show where we discussed, among other things, the growing ideological divide in the American electorate? What is the cause and what can or should be done about it?
- Governor Hogan and Senate President Miller have reached an agreement to put off the issue of getting rid of judcial elections until next year. Good idea? We’ll discuss.
- As I predicted, the “conservative ally” of Larry Hogan, Comptroller Peter Franchot, is opposing Governor Hogan on tax cuts.
- And I invite out of control cyclists to “Get Off My Lawn”.
Trending: Thank You
Tonight’s episode brought to you by the Maryland Federation of College Republicans (MDFCR) annual convention. For more information on this great event click http://mdfcr2015.eventbrite.com/