Conservative Refuge Radio 2-23-2015
Another jam-packed edition of Conservative Refuge Radio .
On tonight’s show:
- A list of candidates has been released of those seeking to fill the legislative vacancy in District 33. We’ll discuss.
- While gnashing their teeth over state “cuts” to education in Baltimore City, City leaders admit they have a $60 million deficit they cannot account for;
- The guys at CenterMaryland are all in for legalizing weed, but know it won’t pass. We’ll discuss.
- Some follow up thoughts on my piece at RM “In Defense of Life”. I also share some feedback.
- A little fun, I share 42 Old English insults.