Red Maryland Radio Tonight
It’s an all new Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight’s show:
- Governor Hogan chaired his first Board of Public Works Meeting yesterday. We’ll discuss that and the evolving reaction to this budget;
- Some people in Frederick County aren’t letting the District 4 situation go. We’ll talk about the latest;
- There’s a drama in Carroll County regarding a County Commissioner and a former Delegate;
- While Annapolis is trying to close off the marketplace to Uber, a liberal town in New Hampshire is going another direction;
- And we’ll talk about the Super Bowl this weekend.
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.