Conservative Refuge Radio 1-6-15
A special Tuesday edition of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- Some discussion of the ongoing saga to fill the vacancy in District 4
- Governor O’Malley has commuted the sentences of the last death row inmates in Maryland. Should we look at bringing back the death penalty?
- A discussion of the coverage of the death of ESPN Stuart Scott and how it contrasts to the words of advocates who consider suicide the only “death with dignity”.
- We will discuss the new Red Maryland Citizen News Project and how you can help.
- Some fun time, I share a piece on 50 Old British Dialect words we should bring back.