Red Maryland Radio Tonight
It’s another all new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight’s show:
- Governor-Elect Hogan has nominated his first four Cabinet members. We’ll discuss them, and their ramifications.
- The Lt. Governor-Elect isn’t going to have his own staff. Does this mean that the calls to abolish the position are warranted?
- Why are Government projects so expensive? Lots of reasons.
- We venture into pop culture by discussing the controversy surrounding The Interview.
- There was another controversy surrounding Pope Francis that never actually happened.
- And we look at 20 years of website stats.
This is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.