Red Maryland Radio: 12/23/2014
It was a special, all new Tuesday episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight’s show:
- Governor-Elect Hogan is announcing six new Cabinet members today. We’ll break it all down.
- We talk about the clown show that is Blaine Young’s “appointment” to the Frederick County Zoning Commission.
- The worst in journalism 2014.
- In the name of science, they’ve crunched all of the numbers of the days of the year Americans are the most drunk.
- And today is December 23rd. Which means it’s Festivus. So we’ll do an airing of the grievances, and we’ve got some good ones.
This is why you can’t afford to miss this special episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.