Conservative Refuge Radio 12-1-2014
The Red Maryland Network presents another installment of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- A follow-up on last week’s discussion of Governor O’Malley and the death penalty.
- The death penalty isn’t the only issue Governor O’Malley is dealing with as he departs office. He is also trying to put through last minute regulations that Governor-elect Hogan insists he will reverse.
- Maryland’s new Governor says that the Ferguson grand jury “really doesn’t impact Maryland.“
- In sad news, we will discuss the tragic, apparent suicide of Carroll County State’s Attorney Jerry Barnes.
- Another “Get Off My Lawn” segment discussing more pet peeves of social networking.