Conservative Refuge Radio 11-24-14
The Red Maryland Network presents a special Thanksgiving week edition of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- Some thoughts on my appearance today on the Marc Steiner show. There was a lot of discussion that you did not hear on air about how state Democrats are adjusting to the incoming Hogan administration.
- Post-election campaign filings show some interesting facts about some races and members of new administrations.
- Governor O’Malley led an effort to repeal the state’s death penalty but leaves offices with convicted murders on death row. Will O’Malley commute their sentences as he walks out the door or leave the issue to Governor Hogan?
- The assisted suicide movement has made another local foray with this article. We’ll discuss.
- And #GetOffMyLawn returns with this article about animal rights attorneys seeking a writ of habeas corpus for an orangutan.