Conservative Refuge Radio 10-27-14
The Red Maryland Network presents another jam-packed installment of Conservative Refuge Radio tonight at 8pm.
On this show:
- New polls, finance reports and early turnout for the Governor’s race. What does it all mean? We’ll discuss.
- From the Duh! file, the Baltimore Sun endorses Anthony Brown but what does the Sun’s endorsement reveal about their ideological bias?
- I voted early. i will talk about who I voted for and why and welcome your calls to tell me who you voted for. Trust me, there will be a couple of surprises.
- An update on the pro-suicide movement, including an effort to allow assisted suicide for everyone.
- Finally, as voting is underway a “Pep Talk” to conservatives in Maryland who have a very real chance to Change Maryland.