Conservative Refuge Radio 10-6-14
The Red Maryland Network presents another installment of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On this show:
- Some discussion of my appearance on the Marc Steiner show this morning discussing education reform, Ebola and conspiracy theories.
- It’s debate week and we will have a preview of a couple of big debates this week.
- The Baltimore Sun admits what I have been saying for months, Maryland’s new marijuana decriminalization law is flawed.
- Last week we discussed a competitive race for judge; this week we discuss a competitive race for State’s Attorney which points out why these “down ballot” races are so important.
- And for some fun, I share a list of 33 useful words we should add to the English language.