Conservative Refuge Radio Labor Day Edition
The Red Maryland Network will be celebrating this Labor Day with a workmanlike presentation of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- I announce some changes at Red Maryland to both our network and our blog. I will also announce a new strategic alliance Red Maryland has made to expand its reach!
- As the race for Governor heats up, campaign spending rises to new levels. Larry Hogan again is proving just how competitive a candidate he is while the media continues to cover for Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown’s flaws.
- The state’s medical marijuana panel is continuing to receive criticism. We’ll discuss.
- Voter fraud in Maryland? Shocking, I know. A new report details recently uncovered instances of voter fraud the state’s democrats deny exists.
- I invite Anita Heygster of the Capital Editorial Board to “Get of My Lawn” for her asinine and predictably big government solution to “bike-car accidents” none of which actually deal with the core of the problem that cars and bicycles are incompatible on busy highways.