Conservative Refuge Radio 9-8-14
The Red Maryland Network presents another installment of Conservative Refuge Radio .
On this episode:
- Maryland Republicans have a strong candidate for County Executive in deep blue Howard County. How do state Democrats respond? Lie about his record, not once but twice.
- Democratic State Senator Jim Brochin is fighting for his life and is trying to convince voters that he is a conservative.
- A bill to get rid of red-light cameras in Anne Arundel County is being opposed by the media claiming it “will cost county $300,000 in revenue.” We’ll discuss.
- Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown is still running scared and continues to lie about the record of Republican candidate Larry Hogan and the Baltimore Sun is writing about the critical issue of the Hogan campaign RV.
- We all have to deal with bad drivers. I share a piece on the worst things people do while they are driving which go far beyond the typical.