Conservative Refuge Radio 9-30-14
Check Out Politics Conservative Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with redmaryland on BlogTalkRadio
The Red Maryland Network presents a special Tuesday edition of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On this show:
- More bad economic news and state audits of gross misspending in Maryland State Government get too little coverage as the race for Governor heats up.
- New Laws go into effect on October 1. We’ll discuss.
- A letter to the Editor in the Baltimore Sun promoting the pro-suicide agenda of the group formerly known as the Hemlock Society.
- We have a surprisingly competitive election for Judge in Frederick County. What makes this race so competitive and why are judicial elections a good idea?
- And I invite those wanting to create more bicycle traffic on our roads (including this idea for a national bikeway) to “Get Off My Lawn”.