Conservative Refuge Radio 9-22-14
The Red Maryland Network presents another installment of Conservative Refuge Radio .
On tonight’s show:
- Rather than delve into the truth rather than the lies being perpetrated by the Brown campaign, that even prominent liberal commentators have criticized, the Baltimore Sun predictably just carries water for the Brown campaign by printing their talking points. We’ll discuss.
- The Washington Post reports on the ongoing problems with Maryland’s health exchange website but ignore Lt. Gov. Brown’s involvement in creating the failed site or his failures to correct the problems.
- The debate in Frederick County over the rain tax shows the clear contrast between how state Republicans and Democrats approach solving issues and raising taxes. We’ll break it down.
- A piece from Wesley J. Smith about the movement to deny equal value and dignity to each human life.
- Wonder why things never really change in Maryland? Part of the reason is that people who acknowledge serious problems choose to literally run in circles rather than change the people running the state. I will invite them to “Get Off My Lawn.”