Conservative Refuge Radio 8-18-14
The Red Maryland Network presents another installment of Conservative Refuge Radio .
On tonight’s show:
- The candidates for Governor exchanged views before the Maryland Association of Counties. Not a debate but worthy of mention. We’ll discuss.
- The O’Malley/Brown administration wants to regulate Pac-Man and his buddies like a casino. No, really.
- The Washington Post says state Republicans are all wrong on the “Rain Tax”. I will present some counterpoint.
- While recent celebrity deaths have increased the call for suicide prevention, you should know that the advocates of suicide are still spreading their message of euthanasia.
- Despite my friendly advice about vanity license plates, it seems our friend Andrew Langer has decided to advertise his smug sense of superiority and ego with these vanity plates. A cautionary tale for you as I invite Mr. Langer to Get Off My Lawn.