Red Maryland Radio 7-24-2014
It’s an all new edition of Red Maryland Radio on the Red Maryland Network.
On this week’s show:
- Negative Advertising in Campaigns a Good Thing? Red Maryland contributor Professor Vatz thinks so. We’ll discuss.
- What do Governor’s dream of during a Board of Public Works meeting?
- Baretta is yet another company leaving Maryland and taking thousands of jobs with them.
- Our old friend Vinny DeMarco is crowing about the new taxes next year’s General Assembly will pass.
- We breakdown the wedding of our Red Maryland colleague Brian Griffiths. A good (and sometimes snarky) time was had by all.
This is why you can’t afford to miss Red Maryland Radio on its regular night, each and every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes and on Stitcher.