Conservative Refuge Radio 7-21-14
Discover Politics Conservative Internet Radio with redmaryland on BlogTalkRadio
The Red Maryland Network presents another installment of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight’s show:
- Red Maryland’s Choose Sugar campaign may be having an effect as Nanny Ken Ulman has revised the restrictions on sugary drinks at public events. Sort of. We’ll discuss.
- The Republican mayor of Annapolis has a great piece in the local paper showing how elected Republicans can bring fiscal responsibility to a deeply blue area like the city of Annapolis. An example of a winning message for Republicans in the most Democratic parts of the state.
- Bringing an elected school board to Anne Arundel county has been a pet project of Red Maryland for years. Now a local candidate for the House of Delegates promises to fight for an elected school board if elected.
- The Hogan for Governor campaign is making a push in Montgomery County. Can Hogan top the 40% threshold there? Does he need to do so to win? We’ll discuss.
- A celebration of the life of James Garner. Decorated war veteran, iconic actor and devoted Raiders fan, James Garner was a national treasure and will be missed. We’ll play some clips from his best performances.