Conservative Refuge Radio 7-14-14
Another jam-packed installment of Conservative Refuge Radio on the Red Maryland Network at 8pm.
On this episode:
- A legislative audit shows the Department of Human Resources spent money it did not have and generally cooked the books to cover their misfeasance. We’ll give you the details. (H/T Maryland Reporter)
- A few thoughts on Red Maryland’s 7th Anniversary.
- As we predicted, Larry Hogan was cleared of the false accusations that he violated state campaign finance laws.
- NPR talk radio show host Diane Rehm is a strong advocate for physician assisted suicide. We’ll discuss and I share some rebuttal from NRO’s Wesley Smith.
- We love the English language and want to make sure it is spoken and written correctly. Our friends at the CIA agree and have some of their own rules. I will share.