Red Maryland Radio: 5/29/2014
It was another big episode of Red Maryland Radio comes at you tonight live at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network.
- Charles Lollar’s campaign made one final gaffe;
- There was a push poll in a local Delegate race;
- We’ll discuss the recent Campaign Finance reports and what they mean for the upcoming Primary Election;
- We discussed the O’Malley Administration Admitssion that that the 2013 Gun Laws were about politics and not policy;
- We’ll talk about the District 4 State Senate race, including recent discussions regarding scorecards and a potential ethical problem for Senator Brinkley.
- And we talked about the Edward Snowden debacle.
This is why you can’t afford to miss Red Maryland Radio each and every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes and on Stitcher.