Red Maryland Radio: 5/1/2014
It’s another big episode of Red Maryland Radio comes at you tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
- The Anne Arundel County Exeuctive Race is now focused on personnel policies within Laura Neuman’s staff;
- It’s silly season in the District 31B House Race
- MDPetitions.com is attempting to petition the Bathroom Bill to referendum. Is that a good idea?
- Over $16 million has been allocated to pork-barrel projects through Bond Bills; how many of these are courtesy of Republicans.
- Larry Hogan proposed a reduce-spending first strategy to attack our budget problems. We’ll discuss.
- Do you know how complicated state MMA regulations are?
This is why you can’t afford to miss Red Maryland Radio each and every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes and on Stitcher.