Conservative Refuge Tonight at 8pm
The Red Maryland Network presents another installment of Conservative Refuge Radio tonight at 8pm.
On this episode:
- The Sun’s Dan Rodrick’s believes a Republican could be elected Governor. Sounds a little like what I wrote on the Sun’s Op-Ed page in January. We will discuss.
- A new poll shows the Governor’s race very winnable for Larry Hogan. The usual suspects are falling all over each other to argue everything they can to maintain the delusion that the Republican gubernatorial primary is still competitive. We will break it down.
- As the contenders for the GOP nod for Anne Arundel County Executive, we are joined by Red Maryland news director Duane Keenan with a report on tonight’s debate.
- For those who are worried Maryland Republican primary races are too negative, take heart that the state’s Democrats are not shy about going after each other as well.
- And the “Get Off My Lawn” segment returns with more social media pet peeves.
All this, your phone calls to 760-259-2711, and much, much more tonight at 8pm on Conservative Refuge Radio.