Conservative Refuge Radio 5-5-2014
Popular Politics Conservative Internet Radio with redmaryland on BlogTalkRadio
Another jam-packed installment of Conservative Refuge Radio on the Red Maryland Network.
On this episode:
- Some thoughts on Saturday’s debate between the MDGOP candidates for Governor, including the Lollar/Timmerman ticket debating their own position on marijuana decriminilization;
- I spoke weeks ago that Center Maryland’s Laslo Boyd got it totally wrong in his recitation of our nation’s history of public prayer.Today, the Supreme Court decided I was right and affirm religious expression by public officials at public meetings. We’ll discuss.
- With the announcement of the new Anne Arundel County budget, the race for county executive has heated up. But how have county council candidates reacted and what does it say about those races?
- I will share some feedback from my piece on the petition drive regarding the “Bathroom Bill”;
- and we open the “Nut Ball Box” to discuss the insanity of the animal rights movement and I share a piece from Wesley J. Smith’s brilliant Human Exceptionalism Blog for National Review Online.
All this, your calls to 760-259-2711 and much more tonight at 8pm on the Red Maryland Network.
All this, and much more on Conservative Refuge Radio…….and don’t forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes and on Stitcher.