Conservative Refuge Radio 5-19-14
Another great episode of Conservative Refuge Radio on the Red Maryland Network.
On this installment:
- Some thoughts from our broadcast of the Calvert County GOP Candidates’ Forum
- As I predicted, simply opposing the state’s new transgender rights bill simply as a “Bathroom Bill” has elicited a reproach from one editorial board dismissing the petition effort as nothing more than “cartoonish horror stories”;
- Marijuana has been raised as an issue in the Carroll County State’s Attorney’s race. We will discuss.
- I open the “Nut Ball Box” to discuss the New York Times’ Animal Right’s Crusade.
- And another installment of “Get Off My Law” with a helpful quiz to help you realize how stupid your vanity license plates are.